BRAIN TRAINING TO OVERCOME BRAIN PROBLEMS & INCREASE YOUR BRAIN’s PERFORMANCE
“Neurofeedback is a sophisticated form of biofeedback and an extremely versatile treatment that is useful for many conditions … It has recently been recognized by the American Academy of Pediatrics, as a treatment for removing ADD and ADHD symptoms as effectively as medications. It rarely has side effects, as it is a form of brain training. It also has been approved for the treatment of certain kinds of epilepsy, and is effective for many other conditions, including certain kinds of anxiety, post-traumatic stress conditions, learning disorders, brain injuries, migraines, and sensitivities that affect the autistic spectrum, to mention a few. It is a neuroplastic treatment but is not better known because it was pioneered before neuroplasticity was widely understood.”
– Dr. Norman Doidge, The Brain’s Way of Healing.
“Sick neurons fire improper signals comes from neurofeedback. Special EEGs show that in brain injuries, patients often have areas of the brain that fire inappropriate “slow wave” activity. When patients are trained, with neurofeedback, to make slow waves fire at a more normal rate, the brain injury symptoms can often decrease”
– Dr. Norman Doidge, The Brain’s Way of Healing.
SIMPLE. SAFE. PROFOUND. EFFORTLESS TRANSFORMATION.
Your local source of NeurOptimal neurofeedback has arrived!. This is the technology of peak performance, happiness and well being. While NeurOptimal Neurofeedback is conducted at The Game Changer Practice, we do bring neuro-technologies like the NeurOptimal Neurofeedback to corporations, teams, students and groups worldwide. In our fast-paced working environment, many organizations are have been seeking options like NeurOptimal Neurofeedback, which not only improve sales, marketing and business performance but also improve the mental and physical health of their employees at the same time. The Game Changer bring the convenience and benefits of this technology to you. Neurofeedback training in combination with Super-Learning strategies can enable your employees to acquire skills at high speed, vaporizing stress in the process.
Join the millions of neurofeedback users who enjoy the benefits of reduced stress, improved sleep and relief from conditions that used to hold them back.
Neurofeedback is a 100% non-invasive, drug-free, brain training technology that helps the central nervous system (CNS) make the best use of your brain’s natural resources. NeurOptimal is powerful and highly effective. The U.S. Food and Drug Adminstration has approved neurofeedback for relaxation training and the American Pediatric Academy has endorsed neurofeedback as a “Level 1/Best Support” treatment for children with ADHD.
DISCOVER WHAT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF.
Why not give a child, a university student or working professional the opportunity to learn to regulate his or her brain and physiology naturally? With so many harmful influences it’s inevitable that we are going to confront brain and nervous system stressors. So what is important is building, brain and nervous system resilience so that we aren’t overwhelmed, energetically depleted and succumb to ADHD, anxiety, learning disorders or physical disorders like metabolic syndrome and obesity.
See what you or your son or daughter can accomplish once you finally address and remove many of these impediments.
It’s the Breakfast of Olympic Champions.
NeurOptimal®’s EEG biofeedback or neurofeedback system is a powerful technology that can greatly enhance your well-being and generally help you get the most out of life. Brain training can unlock untapped cognitive potential and help you achieve long-held goals and dreams.
Biofeedback has been around for almost 40 years, but its practical use was inhibited by the scarcity of a practical delivery system. In the past, a neurofeedback interface would require a room full of computers and technicians. Today, Zengar Institute, Inc. has created a simple, interactive software that harnesses this powerful technology in an easy- to-use program called NeurOptimal® that loads onto a laptop computer.
Because neurofeedback has been time-tested, it is also very safe. Respected institutions such as the U.S. FDA and the American Academy of Pediatrics have endorsed neurofeedback.
Elite, high-level athletes have used neurofeedback to enhance their performance for decades, including, but not limited to:
› Tennis Player, Mary Pierce; Winner of Four Grand Slam Titles
› The Vancouver Canucks Men’s Hockey Team; holders of the best regular season in the NHL in both the 2010-2011 and 2011-2012 seasons
› The Italian National Futbol Team; 2006 FIFA World Cup Champions
› Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh-Jennings; Three-time Olympic Gold Medalists
› Eric Shanteau; 2012 U.S. Swim Team Olympic Gold Medalist
› Jessica Hardy; 2012 U.S. Swim Team Olympic Gold Medalist
› Phil Mickelson; World Golf Hall of Famer
› Denver Broncos; AFL Division Leaders
› Chicago Bears; NFL Division Leaders
› New York Giants; Superbowl Champions
While some professional athletes swear by the effects of neurofeedback treatment, athletes at any level can benefit from its use, including anyone from little league players to retirees looking to improve on their golf game.
Not only do athletes need neurofeedback in the area of performance enhancement. Additionally, those suffering from injuries such as whiplash or concussion have been able to use neurofeedback to assist in the healing process and speed recovery, to ensure that each athlete can be back in the game as soon as possible.
Neurofeedback training provides a multitude of benefits for the brain and body, including: improved sleep, heightened mental clarity and enhanced cognitive performance.
Trainers and clients –millions and growing- have used the NeurOptimal® system to address a number of physical, emotional and cognitive complaints with great success. These fall into a few general categories:
- PHYSICAL, COGNITIVE AND EMOTIONAL CHALLENGES. Adults, as well as children, have used NeurOptimal® neurofeedback to address the negative effects arising from depression, anxiety, PTSD, Alzheimer’s, autism, sleep disorders, misophonia and other complaints. The FDA has even approved neurofeedback as effective for stress reduction.
UPDATE: As of November of 2012, the American Pediatric Academy has endorsed neurofeedback aka EEG biofeedback as a “Level 1/Best Support” treatment for children with ADHD. Furthermore, the APA has equated neurofeedback with medication in terms of efficacy for resolving ADHD.
- GENERAL WELLNESS NeurOptimal® neurofeedback encourages an overall positive mental outlook and a deeper understanding of the mind/body connection. For those looking to enhance their daily health and wellness, neurofeedback training can be an excellent supplement to a healthy diet and exercise routine.
- BRAIN FITNESS/AGE REMEDIATION: Along with healthy lifestyle choices, NeurOptimal® neurofeedback can be a powerful tool to mediate cognitive decline that naturally occurs as we age. Just as physical exercise benefits the body, NeurOptimal® keeps the brain fit and resilient. Neurofeedback can help improve memory, recall and increase overall cognitive dexterity in older individuals.
- PEAK PHYSICAL/MENTAL PERFORMANCE: A growing number of Olympic and professional athletes now use neurofeedback to provide that critical mental edge which often results in gold medals and championships. When competitors are separated by 100ths of a second, the improved mental focus and physical performance neurofeedback provides can mean the difference between winning and losing. But you don’t have to be a pro athlete to enjoy the benefits of neurofeedback. Looking to improve your golf game? Want to be a better pitcher for your company softball team? NeurOptimal® can help.
“If the performances of world-class athletes are separated by hundreths, sometimes thousanths of a second, more strength or flexibility will not help them secure victory. Nor will adding five hours practice to an already grueling weekly schedule. It is tapping the potential of the mind and its intricate connection to the body that will provide the elusive edge” – Rael Isacowitz, 2006
- IMPROVED ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE Because neurofeedback training enhances concentration and mental focus, students use NeurOptimal® as a critical tool to improve their performance in school. Unlike so-called “smart drugs” or neuro enhancing pharmaceuticals, NeurOptimal® is 100% drug-free and has no known side effects (apart from improved sleep!).
- LIVE LONGER Stress is a killer. It is so hard on your body, it actually decreases the speed of wound healing. It also makes you more susceptible to diseases like cancer. Perhaps worst of all, it shortens your life. People with the highest stress levels live far shorter lives than those who are more relaxed. People with the happiest and most relaxed mindsets lived longer than their more negative and stressed counterparts. People who are less satisfied with their lives are more likely to suffer from mental and physical disabilities. Even up to 20 years after a major depressive episode, these people still have a higher risk of early death. On the other hand, happy people have the opposite effect. They tend to live longer, fuller, and healthier lives.
- Eliminate CHRONIC PAIN “It’s difficult for people who have an aching shoulder or back to accept the fact that the pain is not just located in the aching tissue but is largely in their mind and brain.”
Neurofeedback brain training benefits everyone: managers can meet their mandate to wring more out of less and workers can spend more time with their families and hobbies. The result is not just a better quality of work, but a better quality of life. And most importantly for companies, neurofeedback can be the pathway to significant competitive advantage. Enterprises that make the most of their most precious resources – their human resources – will quickly pull out in front.